Noodlehead - Crescent Tote bag pattern
Crescent Tote bag pattern by Anna Graham of Noodlehead.
This petite tote is perfect for stashing a knitting project, and a few essentials. The small shape fits snugly under your are and the curved liens really play up its feminine design. The zippered front pocket hols those little items you want to keep secure and easy to access (like your keys and phone, or maybe even snips and a tape measure).
The pattern includes 16-page instruction booklet with step by step instructions and lots of handy illustrations. Also included are full-sized pattern sheets for non-rectangular pieces.
Special details include:
- front zippered pocket
- interior zippered pocket
- flat bottom and structured sides making it easy to set on a table or on the floor next to your favourite chair.
This project is best for people with some bag making experience, or an advanced beginner
Finished dimensions: 10.75" tall x 10" wide x 5.5" deep (27.3 x 25.4 x 14cm)
Materials needed (based on 44"-wide fabric)
- 5/8 yard [.57 m] Exterior Fabric
- ¾ yard [.69 m] Lining Fabric (includes interior pocket)
- 1 yard [.91 m] Fusible Woven Interfacing (Pellon SF101 – 20”-wide)
- ½ yard [.46 m] Fusible Fleece Interfacing (Pellon 987-F – 44”-wide)
- (1) 6” [15.3 cm] zipper for interior zip pocket
- (1) 8” [20.5 cm] zipper for exterior zip pocket
- 1¼ yds [1.2 m] of 1½” [3.8 cm] wide cotton webbing (for handles)
Recommended Fabrics: Canvas (7-9 oz. weight) for exterior fabric. Quilting cotton for Lining.