Pretty Birds - Elizabeth Hartman - Block of the Month Installment 1
Pretty Birds is a tropical bird sampler quilt pattern by Elizabeth Hartman
Cockatoos, toucans, cockatiels, macaws and lorikeets! This flock of feathered friends may not live together in the wild, but seem to be getting along famously in Elizabeth Hartman's latest sampler quilt.
Block of the month members will receive everything they need to make the 69 x 79" sized cover quilt including
- kona cotton for the background, plus dark and white detail fabric
- coordinating Manchester cotton + Kona colours
- Premium printed quilting cotton to produce the same look and feel as the cover quilt. Elizabeth Hartman's upcoming Library fabric collection will be included as soon as it becomes available
- the 28 page Pretty Birds pattern booklet
The Pretty Birds BOM will run over 5 months and be charged as follows:
- The first installment cost $155 which covers your pattern booklet, all of your background fabric, the white and black detail fabric and colourful fabrics to make your first 5 birds.
- The remaining installments installments (2, 3, 4 and 5) will then be just $46 per month plus postage
The total cost of the program is $339The Pretty Birds block of the month is a subscription program. By purchasing this product you understand you will be billed for another 5 monthly installments as outlined above.