New Ruby Star Society - Fat 1/8 Fabric Club
Our Ruby Star Society fabric club is back and bigger and better than ever before!
This club is perfect for lovers of scrap quilts and is an affordable way to add all of the new designs from the Fall 2020 release to your collection. The club runs for six months, and over that time you will receive all of the quilting cotton and canvas fabrics from the fall 2020 release from Ruby Star Society.
Over the life of your subscription you will recieve:
- Adorn by Rashida Coleman Hale - all 26 cottons and 3 canvas prints
- Purl by Sarah Watts - all 30 cottons and 3 canvas prints
- Heirloom by Alexia Marcelle-Abegg all 26 cottons and 3 canvas prints
- Tarry Town by Kimberley Kight -all 25 quilting cottons
- Stay Gold by Melody Miller - all 25 quilting cottons and 3 canvas prints.
Each month, for 6 months you will receive a fabric pack with 24 fat 1/8ths with a mix of quilting cottons and canvases selected from across the designer's collections. Over the life of your subscription you will receive a whopping 18m of Ruby Star Society Fabric.
Our fat 1/8ths are cut to metric dimensions (25cm/10" x half the width of fabric)
The new Warp & Weft wovens, the rayon, and panels from Stay Gold and Purl are NOT included, however may be purchased separately.
Please note, by purchasing this product you understand that it is a subscription and that you will be charged for another 5 installments.