The low down on our stocktake sale
Let me be brutally honest here. Stocktake in quilt shop land is my most dreaded task. It really is totally blerg, and because I'd rather ship orders than count what's left on all those bolts I decided just this morning to give you 20% off a huge range of fabric.
The when & how
The sale starts today and will continue until 30 June 2021.
Whenever you spend $50 or more, you will save 20% on a huge range of fabrics.
No code is needed. The discount will kick in like magic at the checkout against eligible items once your cart tallies up to $50.
How to tell what fabrics are included
The list of designer fabrics included in this year's stocktake sale is enormous. The easiest way to tell is just start adding fabrics to your cart and see what happens.
But for those of you who like to be a bit strategic when shopping the sales, here is a summary of fabrics that are discounted:
- lots of Cotton + Steel fabrics including Find Me in Ibiza, lawn solids, and London Town. There is also a sprinkling of legacy fabrics from the founding designers.
- some Ruby Star Society collections like Florida, Whatnot, Rise, Golden Hour and even a few RSS precuts.
- Selected Japanese fabrics, including the ever popular Sevenberry quilting cottons and canvases, plus solid dyed 100% linen which is extra-great value for garment makers at 140cm wide
- Some wonderful florals from Rifle Paper Co from Primavera, Strawberry Fields and more. Sorry - the latest Garden Party arrivals aren't in this time around
- Selected Dashwood Studio ranges, including Lazy Days and Rainbow Friends
- charming French designs from Le Tissu
- Carolyn Friedlander's Jetty fabric collection and her entire range of printed patterns
- Speaking of patterns, the full range of projects from Pen + Paper Patterns and Elizabeth Hartman are also on sale
- All Australian Aboriginal fabrics
- Charley Harper organic cotton poplins
- Popular Moda collections such as On the Go by Stacy Iest Hsu and Hello Sunshine, plus low volume prints from Zen Chic and Gingiber to name just a few
Can you add non-sale items to your order
Of course you can! If you are after some thread or even some of our latest fabric collections just pop them in your card and the wizardry of the automatic discount code will do the thinking and calculations for you.
Sale time is always pretty hectic, so I will be cutting width of fabric pieces and only sending FQs if they are available. The exception of course if if you are purchasing a FQ bundle.
Happy shopping everyone